Nationals of countries not included within the list of the 11 countries which are qualified for Visa – Free visits must submit their software correctly and should have a visa to enter Indonesia.
Visas issued at the Embassy has a maximum length of stay is 60 (sixty) days, and cannot be extended / transfer.
This process may take around two months before a decision is made and the visa is allowed.
Kind of entry: Single-entry just.
A Stamp Self Address Special Delivery Envelope should be provided, to return the passport by post. Ireland address may send an additional GBP 6, – to cover the price of registered post.
Visas is issued within five to six working days from receipt of application.
Required documents which ought to be submitted are as follow:
- Passport (with a minimum of six months from the exact date of entrance into Indonesia) with blank pages to affix the visa sticker
- One completed visa form
- One coloured passport size photo
- Travel itinerary (proof of booking), including details of onward or return trip
- Hotel Reservation (if relevant)
- Bank Statement dated less than a month with a minimum balance of GBP 1000.-A recent letter (less than one month old) from applicant’s company. If self-employed, a confirmation letter from applicant’s solicitor, or acountant or Bank Manager. For a student, submit confirrmation letter of presence from school, college or university. All of the above sort of letters should certify the candidate’s responsibility to return following the visit to Indonesia
- Fee for a trip of up-to sixty days must be paid GBP 35. Both in postal order or bank draft only payable to Indonesian Embassy that is non-refundable under any circumstances. Some other method of payment won’t be acceptable.